COUNCIL OF VAPOR
Council Of Vapor Colt Volt 80W Mod
R 700.00 R 780.00
The Council Of Vapor Colt Volt is the ultimate box from the makers of the mini volt.
Council Of Vapor Colt Volt is an 80 watt temperature control device that seamlessly fits into the palm of your hand and is very comfortable there. The ergonomically-designed internal battery mod has a charge capacity of 2150 mAh and can read resistance down to 0.1 ohms.
A short charge time, 0.96″ OLED screen, and carbon fiber design elements all come together with a ramp-up mode and safety protocols built into the device. You can send a burst of power to your build for complex coils that need a jolt to get started.
The three ramp-up power modes are SO (soft), ST (standard), and (PO) power for the ultimate kick. A spring-loaded 510 pin makes it easy find the sweet spot for your atomizer. The mod runs the full range from 1 watt to 80 watts, with output voltage from 0.5-8.5 volts. The Colt Volt supports temperature control for nickel, titanium and stainless steel wire.
Council of Vapor Colt Volt features include:
- TC ready for Ni/Ti/SS
- 2150 mAh internal cell
- Rapid-charging mini-USB circuitry
- Council of Vapor emblazoned firing button
- 0.96″ OLED screen with bright display for sunny days
- Three setting ramp-up power mode for heavy duty performance
- Memory functions M1, M2, & M3 remember your build
- Output wattage: 1-80 watts
- Output voltage 0.5 – 8.5 volts
- Dimensions: 25.6 x 36.5 x 77.5 mm
- TC resistance reads down to 0.08 ohms; in power mode 0.1 ohms
- Spring-loaded 510 pin